"Goin' home, goin' home, I'm a goin' home..." These are the words that my Mom, Emily, and I sang to my Dad as he peacefully passed away shortly after 3 pm today. Thank you so much for all of your love, support, and prayers as you have walked along with us on this journey. We feel so blessed!
At this point we know that there will be a viewing at the East Millcreek Stake Center (3103 East Craig Drive Salt Lake City, UT 84109) on Tuesday, July 21st from 6:00-8:00 pm and Wednesday morning from 9:30-10:30 am. The funeral service will be held at 11:00 am on Wednesday, July 22nd.
I am so glad I found this blog and to know about Bishop Larson. When I think of the Savior, I think of Craig. And of the love and many times he listened to the spirit and touched my family's lives. He will be missed by me and many others here, and welcomed by so many others on the other side. Blessings of peace for your family. Karen Openshaw Danner
ReplyDelete